Fantastic and Rare chance to purchase a Commercial Office Condominium in Toronto's Downtown at a Very Low Price!!
338 Adelaide Street, Toronto
Specifications for Commercial Units:
- In a varied use Condo building of the Peter Street Condos, units are available for commercial use on the 2nd and 3rd Floor. This 40 storey glass tower can be found at the corner of Peter Street and Adelaide Street.
- This award-winning project is Designed by architects from Alliance Office.
- Units range in size from a 343 square foot unit to a full-floor unit of 7,285 square feet. Units are demisable as per user needs.
- Close to subway system and streetcar line as well as a mere five minute walk from the downtown core.
- Approximately 5,000 new condominium units within a 2 minute walk of the building expected to be occupied over the next 5 years.
- Completion for building is scheduled for the summer of 2014.
- Slab-to-slab heights for Commercial units will be approximately 11 feet.
- Direct access to an elevator only for the use of the Office levels and P1 through the private office lobby.
- 8 commercial parking units are located on P1.
- Accessible washroom facilities available on each office level.
- Operating costs are forecasted to be $5.24 per square foot per annum for first year plus in-suite utilities and reality taxes.
We just received access to sell a limited offering of Commercial Professional Office Condo Suites, located on floors 2 and 3 of the new Peter Street Condos, a 40 storey glass tower currently under construction at the corner of Peter and Adelaide Streets in downtown Toronto. At the very low prices being offered, this opportunity is ideal for the following investor profile:
1. Buy & Hold - Ideal as the developer is offering buyers a carefree triple net rental guarantee for 1 year, providing you cash flow from the start. Alternatively, the developer is offering our clients a VERY SUBSTANTIAL reduction of $40 per square foot from the already discounted pricing if you elect to get your own tenant.
2. Buy & Flip - The developer is offering our buyers a FREE ASSIGNMENT if you elect to sell your suite before registration in 2014. At these very low prices, combined with the limited new office space being built in downtown Toronto, this is a fantastic alternative to residential condo investing.
3. End Users - Ideal for business owners who would benefit from this prestigious location in the heart of downtown Toronto.
To find out more about available units in this building, contact Nadine Robbins at firstname.lastname@example.org or (416) 878 - 6860 today!